boaFM - FM-radio for Nokia N800 Internet Tablet PC
The version 0.1.6 of boaFM has released.
The version 0.1.5 of boaFM has released.
- Switching to Japan band was added.
- Timed recording is available.
- Forcing of loudspeakers was removed.
- No crash if configuration file does not exists.
- It hides the add and the remove channel buttons if the station edit is disabled.
The version 0.1.4 of boaFM has just released.
- Finger scrolling was added (experimental). The feature is available if python-mokoui package is installed.
- Dependency of gstreamer0.10-plugins-extra was added to the package.
The version 0.1.3 of boaFM has released! Project page: https://garage.maemo.org/projects/boafm/
- Setting record path is available now.
- Record bug was fixed.
The version 0.1.2 of boaFM has released!
- Importing channels from Nokia's FM-radio
- Forcing loudspeakers on/off
I've written an FM-radio application for Maemo in Python. Try it out! I used pyFMRadio module.
- Recording to WAV file (16-bit, 8 kHz, mono file type is supported at this time)
- Signal strength metering